ABOUT US

INSPIRED BY YOUR NEEDS

We are a modern and rapidly developing software house that develops software for the business and industrial sectors. Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we offer our clients a comprehensive service - from analysis and design, through implementation and testing of solutions, to their deployment and ongoing maintenance.

We are also an excellent partner for technically conscious companies, as we are able to immediately implement the project and provide the necessary modern and functional solutions exactly where they are needed. We also feel at home with customers for whom technology is a complex concept. Our cooperation is based on knowledge and trust, because we are able to talk about digitisation and IT in an accessible language and translate business requirements into tailored and effective technological actions.

Our greatest asset is a close-knit and professional team of specialists, thanks to whom we can act in such a versatile and universal way. It is the combination of engineering knowledge, soft skills and business thinking that is our hallmark and makes us not afraid of any challenges.

2015 Established
in
10+ Customers
to date
25+ Completed
projects
7 Various
industries
Long-term
relationships
with the clients
15+ Team
members
40% Employees
with over
7-year experience
3 Developed
startups

MEET OUR TEAM

Krzysztof Gąsior, CEO at Iterative Engineering
Krzysiek co-owner/CEO
Paweł Grzywocz, CTO at Iterative Engineering
Paweł co-owner/CTO
Krzysztof Gąsior, CEO at Iterative Engineering
Krzysiek co-owner/CEO
Paweł Grzywocz, CTO at Iterative Engineering
Paweł co-owner/CTO
Marcin Koziarz from Iterative Engineering
Marcin programmer
Marcin programmer
Łukasz Hyła from Iterative Engineering
Łukasz programmer
Łukasz programmer
Adam Dróżdż from Iterative Engineering
Adam programmer
Adam programmer
Jakub Zaremba from Iterative Engineering
Kuba programmer/devops
Kuba programmer/devops
Marcin Klimowicz from Iterative Engineering
Marcin programmer
Marcin programmer
Paweł Nowosielski from Iterative Engineering
Paweł programmer
Paweł programmer
Filip Zawada from Iterative Engineering
Filip project manager
Filip project manager
Jadwiga Biały from Iterative Engineering
Jadzia UI/UX designer
Jadzia UI/UX designer
Bartosz Marek from Iterative Engineering
Bartek programmer
Bartek programmer
Aleksander Dróżdż from Iterative Engineering
Alek programmer
Alek programmer
Aleksander Kulbat from Iterative Engineering
Olek programmer
Olek programmer
Marcin Licznerski from Iterative Engineering
Marcin programmer
Marcin programmer

VALUES THAT WE SHARE

PASSION

Challenges given by Clients inspire us, while technologies and software are our drivers. What we do at work is indeed our passions hence we put maximum commitment into it.

EFFICIENCY

'Time is money' - We maximise effects and build value as quickly as possible. Advising right solutions for given situations - minimising unnecessary burden while limiting our Clients spendings.

PROFESSIONAL

We are engineers. We are concrete and substantive. We use proven methods and rely on experience. On the other hand, we are open to new solutions and constantly learning.

CREATIVITY

While standard methods work well in 80% of tasks, the remaining 20% often require non-standard action, in which our team copes equally well. We are able to creatively approach new challenges.

TEAMWORK

We are a close-knit team with lots of trust to each other. We know our strengths and weaknesses. We work as a team as it makes us effective and efficient.

PROACTIVITY

Our Client's success is our success. We love to take initiative and put full commitment. We support and advise our clients in order to do what matters for them and their objectives.

PASSION

Challenges given by Clients inspire us, while technologies and software are our drivers. What we do at work is indeed our passions hence we put maximum commitment into it.

EFFICIENCY

'Time is money' - We maximise effects and build value as quickly as possible. Advising right solutions for given situations - minimising unnecessary burden while limiting our Clients spendings.

PROFESSIONAL

We are engineers. We are concrete and substantive. We use proven methods and rely on experience. On the other hand, we are open to new solutions and constantly learning.

CREATIVITY

While standard methods work well in 80% of tasks, the remaining 20% often require non-standard action, in which our team copes equally well. We are able to creatively approach new challenges.

TEAMWORK

We are a close-knit team with lots of trust to each other. We know our strengths and weaknesses. We work as a team as it makes us effective and efficient.

PROACTIVITY

Our Client's success is our success. We love to take initiative and put full commitment. We support and advise our clients in order to do what matters for them and their objectives.

Aerial photo of Zabrze

LOCATION

Even though the language of IT is international and the virtual space has no borders, we chose the Metropoly of Silesia as our place to live and work in.

  • It is one of the biggest technological hubs in Poland and home to companies like Rockwell Automation, PubNub, IBM and Iterative Engineering!
  • GMT+1 Timezone.
  • Cultural proximity to other European countries and a very high level of foreign language skills, especially English and German.
  • Scientific and educational facilities in the form of renowned technical colleges and universities.
  • Developed technical and communication infrastructure - three international airports within a 100km radius, a well-developed network of roads and motorways and a modern ICT infrastructure.
This site uses "cookie" files, You can find more information here: cookies policy. If you do not agree to store information in cookies, please change your browser settings.